Tuesday, January 19

Checkered Red Skirt & Heattech





Heattech Turtleneck | Uniqlo
Checkered Midi Skirt | Thrift
Cat Eye Sunglasses | Kate Spade
B&W Pumps | Schutz
(leopard version here)


I have been wearing a FitBit as a bit of a New Year’s resolution, and I never realized...how UNFIT I was!! Eek! So now I walk every chance I get. I get water more often, which in turn makes me need to pee more often. I guess that’s what you call a win-win..?

     I couldn’t take photos this weekend, because it started to snow, and unlike those admirable bloggers who take photos in the snow, I cannot achieve such a feat. Every photo would be blurry, because A) I’d be shivering, and B) Chris would be shivering.

     So I decided to release some old photos that I really love but never found the time to publish. I really love the 2nd photo in this post. I have tried time and time again to redo this exact expression, because I feel like it is my personal “Blue Steel,” but haven't been able to :( Anyway, this outfit was a staple of mine until the weather got too cold to wear it. The heattech turtleneck kept me warm in the igloo we call an office, but the skirt gave me room to eat/snack at my desk. It’s too bad it’s too cold to wear now, but I can’t wait to wear another rendition of this for spring!!!


   Office appropriate
 ☑ After-work happy hour
 ☑ Dinner date



How do you wear your party dresses after the holidays?


Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   


Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' classy as usual! I got a Fitbit in October and it was kind of depressing the first day I wore it and realized how little I walk! Now I walk as much as possible every day. I get up to get water more often, I'll take the stairs, I'll park further away. Are you excited about Zoolander 2?!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow! Beautiful post my dear!!! My new post on the blog!!! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/01/advance-techniques-bb-101.html please write a comment! Thank you so much!!! ))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)