Tuesday, January 12

Holiday Dress Remix: Office Appropriate





Faux Leather Panel Red Skater Dress | Zara
Thick Jersey Circle Skirt | Asos
Cat Eye Sunglasses | Kate Spade
Ruby MC Mini | Strathberry

     Ok, I’ve been binging Galavant. I downloaded the first season for free on iTunes, after seeing one of my favorite actors in its commercials (freaking love Timothy Omundson and his singing). Since then, I’ve played the soundtrack on repeat! (the songs are ridiculously catchy and get stuck in your head, beware!!!)

      So in between binge watching and the frigid cold, I’ve been gearing towards fun outfits that don’t freeze me to death and still wear to work (aka no jeans L) I decided to get more wear out of the dresses I bought this holiday season. Best part? To make them office appropriate, I layered the heck out of them!


     Do you know what a button down under a dress looks like? Awesome. That’s what XD I paired a button down with my sleeveless red dress and added a thick grey skirt to make the redness of the dress an accent color rather than the grounding piece of the outfit. Add some statement accessories, and it goes from office to date night. Awesome x2.


  Office appropriate
 ☑ After-work happy hour
 ☑ Dinner date



How do you wear your party dresses after the holidays?


Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   


Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)