Wednesday, July 8

Off-the-Shoulder Sweetheart

and more thredUP favorites!

So you know about that addiction I have? ThredUp? Well, I've gone and fueled it with another purchase, this beautiful thrifted silk Kate Spade skirt. It has a thin leather belt and black and white is so easy to match (like with a pair of shoes coming in the mail :X) 3rd time in less than a month. If I had more money, I alone could probably keep ThredUp in business haha (my 1st & 2nd purchases)





     4 years ago I saw Nicole Warne wear this simple off-the-shoulder top from Asos. It was around $30, and right within my college budget aka bought immediately. Every time I wore it, I felt stupidly sophisticated and edgy. Something I never feel with baby fat still on my face and my 5'2" stature.

     Since then, I've been obsessed with off-the-shoulder anything. It's my number one go-to item to up an outfit. I have so many version, I can't even count! This white sweetheart neckline version was a perfect fit for this Kate Spade skirt. Party up top, and business below! A fashion "mullet," so to speak (;


Office appropriate? (with a cardigan) 
After-work drinks fun? ✓
Dinner date good? 


Off the shoulder top | Asos (similar here)
Printed skirt | Kate Spade
(similar here, or the same exact skirt in size 10!)
Two-tone pumps | Schutz (leopard version here)
Sunglasses | Kate Spade
Mother of pearl necklace | Ippolita (similar here)
Drop earrings | Jules Smith

Have you tried thredUP yet?



Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   
Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the print on that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit. It is so pretty and so flattering. I really like that skirt that you are wearing.

    Diary of Elegance
    http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous skirt! What a cool print! Teach me your ways on how you take such awesome pictures!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great look Yvonne. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute outfit! love the skirt!
    xo,zia

    p.s. check out my new post on blog
    ziaglance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)