Monday, January 19

Red Scarf & Camel Accents

Keeping this post, short and sweet! Like me! I know, I know. You're trying to hold back the urge to vomit now. I'll stop haha

I didn't get much light this weekend, because it rained and sleeted for most of it! I rummaged through my bank of outfits photos I haven't shared with you yet, and decided on this little one, because it shows you my love of scarves. This one is one of my favorites. It's not a name brand. It's not some upscale material like cashmere or silk. It gets caught on everything, but I love it. It was the first scarf I truly loved. It has a beautiful monochromatic color scheme, with a pattern to liven it up. When I'm in just jeans and a T, once I throw this on, I just feel like the chicest girl in town. I know, ridiculous, right? But it just somehow gives me confidence out of nowhere!









The things clothing can do for a person are boundless. It can give you the ability to do amazing things. I love that simple things such as a scarf from a street vendor could be worth more to me than a brand name luxury bag.






Blue Oxford| Uniqlo
Cashmere Sweater Dress | Zara
Peacoat | No name
Red Scarf | Gift
Opaque Tights | Uniqlo Heattech
Suede Boots | Steve Madden
What's your most prized possession sartorially speaking?


Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)


Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   

9 comments:

  1. I love that this scarf elevates this classic look. It's funny that we are sometimes drawn to or become attached to an item in our closet and it almost never is the most expensive or the trendiest item. Have a great week, Yvonne! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can see why you love that scarf, it is beautiful :)

    One of my favorite clothing items is a grey felted sweater with a cowl neck. I've been wearing it a lot.

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super chic outfit, girl! Love the scarf! It reminds me of those large gorgeous 18th century rugs in fancy homes and that's a compliment because those rugs are beautiful!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! It's so classic!
    Stopping by from the linkup! Would love if you checked out my latest post! :)
    Grace in Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layers - love those boots!!!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This scarf is amazing and totally makes this outfit stand out. Love those awesome OTK Boots, also. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the neutrals and then this gorgeous scarf, love the oranges and rust!
    from the link up, '

    please stop by, jess xx

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why you love this scarf, it's got great colors. Isn't it funny that what is most favorite item may not be the most luxurious item you own. It just goes to show you that you don't need to spend a fortune.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a classy and gorgeous outfit! The scarf adds so much to the look.

    https://countrygirlcityfashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)