Tuesday, September 2

Uniform 365



A white button down paired with anything is my uniform. I grab it when I want something formal (paired with a pencil skirt), something casual (shorts and some killer flats), or lazing around the house (with pajama shorts).

Over the next few months, I'll show you how I style the classic button down for fall, winter, and spring with different variations for each season (aka when I want an additional reason to wear my worn in button down).

Don't worry, it'll be intermittently between recipes, DIYs, and outfits not based around the button down. I promise :)



Top / Uniqlo
Shorts / J.Crew
Sandals / L.A.M.B.
Sunglasses / Asos
Necklace / F21
(necklace gifted by fellow blogger, Monica of Jersey Girl Texan Heart)




Remember to follow me on
 &    &   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)