Tuesday, June 28

Nautical Nonsense - Navy Outfit




Sky Blue Crop Top | Thrifted
Striped Jersey Skirt | Ann Taylor
Navy Blue Blazer with Piping | Boutique in Japan
Cat Eye Sunglasses | Kate Spade

     Sorry for no update last week! The manfriend and I were both terribly sick and weather didn't permit us to get better or take photos. This weekend we didn't have better luck, but I refused to go postless this week and took these in the rain!

     I always put together outfits for my daily wear that I deem not photo worthy, but then someone compliments me at work and asks how I put together an outfit, and it makes me realize sometimes the best outfits are the most basic and comfortable. Who said basic was bad??

   The only downside to this outfit is the constant replay of the Spongebob Squarepants theme song in my head, because of the sailor inspired outfit. "If nautical nonsense be something ya wish, SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!"

By the way, I saw this door, and was like if I ever open up my own bake shop, this is how I will greet customers while screaming "Welcome to my shop!"

   Office appropriate
 ☑ After-work happy hour
 ☑ Dinner date



Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   


Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)