Tuesday, June 7

Floral Skater Dress + White Blazer




Floral Skater Dress | Asos
White Blazer | H&M
Silver Pumps | BCBG
Watch | Roven Dino


     The manfriend and I have been under the weather this weekend so I'm revisiting an old outfit I never posted, but is perfect for birthday celebrations (if I was well enough for them).

     I love florals. But I'll admit when I have a problem...which I did. I had so many florals at one point that I didn't have any neutrals to match! Since that realization, I've been slowly compiling neutral basics. I thought I had all the basics I needed, until one day I saw a blogger pair a floral button down with a bright white blazer. It was the basic I never knew I needed or the hero we never knew we needed (in our closet).

   Whenever I want a clean looking outfit with florals incorporated into it, I reach for this white blazer to keep the outfit simple and tailored looking! It's such an easy step upgrade for spring and summer from the basic black blazer.
 

   Office appropriate
 ☑ After-work happy hour
 ☑ Dinner date

Try my trick at thrifting and tell me how it goes!


Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   


Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)