Tuesday, February 16

Maroon Chicwish Dress in Winter Wonderland

Totally legit blogger poses 😆



Floral Maroon Dress | Chicwish
Gold Belt | Thrifted
Black & White Pumps | Schutz (leopard version here)
Cat Eye Sunglasses | Kate Spade
Amor Needle Bag The Loeil


    So I ate way too well this weekend. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw me posting photos of food everyday. We ordered a ridiculous amount of small plates Friday (24 plates to be exact). We looked like we hadn't eaten a meal in days!

     As snow began to fall yesterday, I spotted my new maroon dress from Chicwish out of the corner of my eye. It would be the perfect pop against the white fluffy snow.

      I froze my butt off, but this dress was everything I dreamed of! The big print, the deep wine red, the midi length, and the price point (currently $62, but Chicwish always has a code floating around the interwebs)!

      This dress has lining for the skirt, reducing static during the drier months. It's made of a great sturdy fabric. It doesn't have a lot of give, but the website lists the measurements of the dress which are pretty accurate. It was my first time purchasing from Chicwish, but I highly doubt it'll be my last with all their beautiful print dresses and midi skirts!


   Office appropriate
 ☑ After-work happy hour
 ☑ Dinner date


How'd you weather the storm?


Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   


Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

10 comments:

  1. absolutely love the dress! look amazing
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is simply stunning, but I don't think I could have taken these photos without looking like I was as frozen as a popsicle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute... I love your dress. Bare legs in the Snow!!?? How are you not frostbitten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the print. It looks like a really versatile dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so cute! That dress is lovely, and would fit such a variety of occasions! And those earrings! 😍
    Emily
    Darling, Dearest

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so pretty! I think I need one too :) Stopping by from Pleated Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is GORG!! You were a total trooper taking pics in the snow (BUT so WORTH it! They're gorg)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! This dress is so pretty and you styled it to perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)