Tuesday, December 8

Eshakti Gingham Style: Winter Edition




Gingham Dress | Eshakti
Grey Turtleneck | Asos
Pumps | Schutz


     I abuse turtlenecks. They are warm. They are classic. And they go perfectly with all my summer dresses like this one from Eshakti. (You might remember it from this post).


     I went out to brunch with a few friends, and wanted to wear a dress. Despite the cold, I manned up and got through it with just a turtleneck (and maybe my beige pea coat not seen in these shoots haha).

     I seriously love Eshakti though and they are always running some serious deals like the Cyber Monday one, which I totally splurged on, and bought a skirt and a dress for the holiday season :X

     It's totally ok, and my wallet agrees...I stand by my decision haha

  Office appropriate
 ☑ After-work happy hour
 ☑ Dinner date

Have a lot of holiday parties this year?



Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   
Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)