Tuesday, September 15

Sunshine Shift






     This dress is amazing. I can go out on dates and pig out on delicious food without having to loosen that belt. Cheers to romantic dinners free from the confines of waist-accentuating belts, high-waisted pencil skirts, and basically anything without stretch.

     And I wear yellow so much, you might as well call me Big Bird (reference). Can't stop myself from reaching for a yellow version of anything if it's available. Yellow's sunny and reminds me of the summer's warm sunshine as I freeze in the frigid arctic cave we call an office.

     I'd highly recommend the dress on color alone. But what I can't get over is the leg room it gives me for my wide strides and belly room for my food baby. On top of that, it's on sale with an additional 50% off in store/additional 40% off online. Hurry!

Office appropriate? ✓
After-work drinks fun? ✓
Dinner date good? 

Floral Shift Dress  | Ann Taylor
Silver Pumps | BCBG
Cateye Sunglasses | Kate Spade
Earrings | Swarovski


Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   
Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)