Tuesday, April 12

Nothing but Nets







Graphic Tee | Taiwan night market booth
Army Green Sleeveless Trench | Thrifted
Nets Snapback | Gift
Black & White Pumps | Schutz (leopard version here)


     Until summer comes back, I will reminisce with photos from last summer. Can ya blame me?

    Sometimes I love NJ. Everyone's front yard is full of flowers and makes me feel like I'm driving through one big garden....Until I'm driving around because the lack of warmth outside prevents me from running around in my spring dresses. Then NJ becomes less magical and more gloomy.

     If I worked in a more laidback environment, I think I would try to get away with this for casual Friday (don't worry, I have shorts on underneath, because I don't need to flash anyone!) I really can't wait to wear this out during the summer when it's warm again. This is a bit edgier than I'm used to, but I've always loved how some girls can pull this off so effortlessly. If I try, it takes longer than curling my hair, putting on makeup, finding a matching skirt top combo, and heels to match. I think it takes me a lot longer to feel comfortable and confident in this style. Am I pulling it off? Or do I look like an awkward turtle? 🐢


   Office appropriate
 ☑ After-work happy hour
 ☑ Dinner date


Can't wait to see you guys next week!


Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   


Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)