Tuesday, April 5

Monochrome Florals






Black Turtleneck | J. Crew
Wool Grey Cardigan | Banana Republic
Floral Silk Skirt | Thrifted
Silver Pumps | BCBG
Amor Needle Bag The Loeil


     I like this photo, because it shows how cheesy I am.

    Y'know how I said how excited I was over the sunshine? Well, winter must have heard me and feels neglected so now he's making a reappearance in my life. Luckily, before the weather turned, I got this spring outfit in! It was warm and I seriously forgot how much I loved spring. I have the sudden urge to visit every garden/park/flow festival possible these days.

     This outfit is seriously a favorite for work. My neck is sensitive to the cold so the tissue thin turtleneck keeps me warm without overheating me. The cardigan makes my office feel less like winter, and the skirt is just extremely fun to twirl in.


   Office appropriate
 ☑ After-work happy hour
 ☑ Dinner date
Can't wait to see you guys next week!


Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   


Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

1 comment:

  1. Your skirt is lovely. The unusual hemline is so cute! If you get a chance I would love to you stop by my blog and add this post to my fashion blogger link up. I think my readers would really like your style! http://sydneyfashionhunter.com/2016/04/printed-dress-fff29.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)