Tuesday, November 10

Strathberry MC Mini Outfit



Crop Top Turtleneck | Asos
Color Block Shift Dress  | Ann Taylor
Red MC Mini | Strathberry
Cat Eye Sunglasses | Kate Spade

     This Strathberry bag is my new obsession. Strathberry leather bags are gorgeously handcrafted. Each bag is handmade in small batches by an artisan in Spain. I love the bar closure. It reminds me of M2Malletier's bags but without the $1K+ price tag (Strathberry ranges from $200-$580).

     I first read about them on Honestly WTF back in June when they launched their Kickstarter. I saw the bar closure and the unique bag design and knew I had to have it. I pledged for a MC Mini in Ruby Red, and waited. Patiently, I might add for 4 months!!! When it finally did arrive, I smiled from ear to ear. These bags were even more beautiful in person!

     I decided a black and white outfit with pops of red to best display the bag. While walking around town, I looked down at my striped sleeves, with red from my bag and dress. I couldn't shake the image of the legs of the Wicked Witch of the East sticking out from under a house in Wizard of Oz. I guess you can find fashion inspiration anywhere!

  Office appropriate
 ☑ After-work happy hour
 ☑ Dinner date


Do you love Strathberry yet? (♥‿♥)


Let's stay in touch!
  &    &   
Linking up ShannaLaurenLindseyJenZarouhi, & Sarah :)

4 comments:

  1. so beautiful bag! love the color! love the scenery
    beautiful outfit
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute structured bag! I love how you styled it

    Anna // Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous look! I love that you styled it so it would be perfect for a lot of occasions. The pops of color and the stripes are a great combination.

    Alicia | Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :)